Judy Heminsley has created a series of podcasts with slides that take you through the process of starting to work from home, and how to thrive once you’re up and running.
She’s releasing the podcasts a couple times a week, so get plugged in now so you don’t miss a session.
- Saving time, effort and heartache by not making common mistakes
- How to concentrate on building your business instead of becoming bogged down in your business
- How to come across as a professional even if you’re working from your kitchen table
- Set boundaries
- Develop a strong support network
- Organize your time and workspace
- Spot when your motivation is slipping and procrastination is setting in